Tuesday 7 December 2010

Photography analysis


This image was taken in a location which I thought about carefully before going ahead with the idea. I decided to shoot the variation of photos in Acland Burghley behind top pitch which is covered in graffiti because it suits the artist type and the target audience I am aiming for.
This photo is edited by adjusting the hue, contrast, sharpness, brightness and colour. I simply did this on apple images. This image is of Nathan posing as the artist subjecting my music magazine. This is a midshot dedicated for the front page. I decided Nathan should wear headphones around his neck and have a cigarette in his mouth to imply the type of artist he is and also dedicate to the target audience as these would be the type of people he would be aiming his music at, it also shows rebelliousness which connotes his age, an 18 year old which says that he is no different from his target audience in which automatically builds a relationship between them.
These are some of the photos I have taken to go into my magazine UNEDITED.

A close up to infer personality hense the big smile.
Another mid shot of the artist hanging of a balcony to show the normality of his life outside music



No comments:

Post a Comment