Thursday 25 November 2010

Flat Planning




This is my flat format of the plan for my music magazine, my front cover, contents page and double page spread. I have planned this out surface based because it gives me a real idea what it would be like to look at the magazine in the A4 format which it would be. I have roughly sketched the front cover. The things I have established on my flat plan, are not for certain, for example the masthead 'neurotic' is not 100% settled in stone. However I have taken my photo's which would go into the magazine and this is what I would like the front page to look like, layout wise.
The contents page is simply, understandable however quirky. The splatter of relevant photographs in the centre of the page gives an insight of the contents of the magazine as it is ironically on the magazine. This page would be coloured a dark shade to emphasise the text and images. This contents page works out successfully and I think I am able to achieve this.
The double page spread article is simply a sketch of where I want the images and the text to be layed out. I have related this back to the article I have already written to so I have considered this. The headline is simply an extract of the interview which I have written where I thought it was relevant to the readers, I chose this carefully. The images are also photos I have took and chosen carefully to connotate and suggest the purpose of the double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment