Wednesday 28 September 2011

Horror Typographies

 


I have researched fonts, which were specifically for horror. We did this to get an idea of what kind of fonts we would potentially see in our horror campaigns. Some represented sub-genres for example, grunge or zombie horrors. Whereas others were more commercial and serious which relates perfectly to what I wanted for my final product on poster, trailer and magazine page. I researched these fonts from DaFont.com and from there searched for a range of fonts which appealed to me. I used the title 'promiscuous ghosts' as this was a possible idea that I've been considering for the horror idea. Horror movies have a particular typography in posters, text in trailers,and all campignes as they have developed a general recognition throughout time. This requires a certain type of font such as the ones previously reseached.

No comments:

Post a Comment